Play to Earn
- Global smartphone penetration rate exceeded ~78% in 2020 and widespread adoption of smartphones is bringing in new players to the gaming world; and mobile will continue to enable new opportunities within gaming
- 400m new gamers expected within the next few years
- Social aspect is an increasingly key aspect to gamers’ overall experiences; according to a survey by Accenture, 84% of respondents felt that video games help them connect with people who share their interests
- Gaming industry has adapted by increasingly emphasizing gaming’s social dimension and developing games-as-a-platform, driving new levels of engagement and revenue streams
- Covid-19 has further driven demand for online gaming for social interactions, immersive experiences for escapism, and collaborative working in virtual environments which also drives further adoption of VR
- Digital property rights: Through the creation of NFTs facilitated by blockchain technology, in-game purchases transform an expense into an asset, creating actual secondary value from these purchases.
- Increased financialization: players can use their virtual items like traditional assets as collateral for usage in DeFi. (e.g. a player could secure financing for their next battle pass by lending out their high-end weapon)
- Healthier game economies: Opportunity to monetize more players vs. the free-to-play model where, on average, less than 2% of players actually purchase in-game items. The ability to monetize the long tail of users comes from a deeper willingness to spend, driven by the benefits for players (e.g. digital asset ownership)
- Axie Infinity is among the biggest blockchain games; it is a Pokémon-inspired blockchain-based game that allows players to earn income in the form of tokens and other rewards by breeding, battling and trading digital pets called Axies
- Axie Infinity has seen average revenue per owner (ARPU) over $100, as compared to Pokemon Go’s ARPU of $1 to $10.
- Axie Infinity’s governance token AXS is also one of the best performing digital assets year-to-date, posting a 431% price increase over the 30 days period in July 2021 and a 7089% growth since January 2021
- During the second week of July, Axie Infinity generated more protocol revenue than Ethereum and Bitcoin (~US$36 million)
[So Many Guns logo coming soon]
The first game episode 2B3D releases is also the first multiplayer component of So Many Gods. A 5 vs 5 team based shooter, with built in NFT weapon system, and 3 classes to choose from.
- Team Based Shooter
- 1000's of NFT weapons
- 3 Classes
- 3 Factions
- VRx Solutions Health Network
So Many Gods is a sci-fi looter shooter and encompassing narrative for the 2B3D metaverse!
A Play-to-earn looter shooter with NFTs, dungeons, PVP, the 2B3D community, and a health support network
- 5 Player Co-op Looter Shooter!
- 10 Classes
- 6 Factions
- NFT weapons, Armor, and NFT loot
- Mining for NFT jewels, NFT gems, and 2B3D coin in the games secret caverns and mines
- Buy land and crafting worlds
- Daily NFT drops and coin rewards
Source: Accenture, Statista, Forbes, Bitkraft